Signed Limited Edition Giclée Prints
About Giclée Printing
'Giclée' Print (pronounced "jhee-clay") is an Archival Pigment Print. The term 'pigment' signifies that the print is produced using an archival ink. To make a truly archival quality print, pigment inks must be used on archival digital printing papers.
Each print is of exceptional archival quality and lightfastness and is printed onto what are considered internationally to be the best Digital Fine Art Papers on the market today.
Art Origination (a member of the UK Fine Art Trade Guild), prints have been lab tested for requisite lightfastness and PH neutrality. Their process is certified at every stage to be of museum standard.
With their membership they can register any prints made with Art Origination into the Guild's central database, which is searchable by any third party. This means that an artist's work can be verified by the guild as having been produced to archival standards for purchasers and collectors, thus ensuring the work’s future value.
Each Print is signed and numbered individually by the artist. The edition is of 250.
All prices for prints unframed and including post and packaging is €65
- The 2011 Collection prints are available unframed and framed. All editions are printed on textured watercolour paper, with generous borders for matting.
- The Collection is derived from the highest resolution digital scans of original masterpieces.
- Printers ensure that the artist’s original intent is captured and preserved by using the finest archival materials available.
- Unframed prints are shipped flat to avoid excess curling.
- Limited Editions are numbered up to 250 and accompanied by an artist signed certificate.